How are you today?

Anything new and exciting going on in your life? Just a normal day for you? Tell me all about it.

Rebecca7708

Asked by Rebecca7708 at 3:11 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No nothing exciting I am at work bored there is supposed to be an ice storm here in Texas, I work at a motorcycle shop so I am BORED!
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 3:15 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I am UBER BORED at work! We are in the process of moving so there is no work to be done on my end and they wont let me help move since I am pregnant so I sit at the front desk and look pretty all day lol! Luckily, that will change next week! I am excited to go to the court house after work with me ex because he is relinquishing his rights to my daughter so even though I am bored I am very HAPPY today:) And My husband and I got approved for a mortgage so we are on the hunt for the perfect house for our family which is exciting. Ummmm....A lot of big things lol. I am due for baby #3 in 4 weeks and 5 days. Got a lot of exciting new things going on.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 3:16 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Good for you Lovineveryday! I'm glad things are working out for you.

Ednakrabapple: I'm in central Oklahoma and we are getting hit pretty hard. I'm sure it's coming your way.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 3:22 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Hungry! We don't have anything that sounds appetizing to eat in the house and I don't feel like wasting money on junk food. So I'm taking my mind off it with CafeMom. But really it's just a pretty normal Tuesday, except I start one of my classes tonight.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 3:23 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Today is so exciting because it's our first day of snow. It's not really snow, it's sleet, but whatever. It's white and cold.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:27 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Ugh! So what are you trying to tell me Rebecca, I am going to be sitting here at this front desk with no calls or customers all week? No No No I am going to go crazy they don't even have busy work for me to do.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 3:30 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• My day is not going well. My kids, plus the kid I babysit for, are all cranky! The constant screaming and crying is driving me nuts. Not to mention that my husband and I got into an arguement this morning before he went to work. And to top it all I dont feel well and can hardly eat without throwing up (sorry maybe TMI). I just want to crawl into my bed and cry :-(
    YoungMomtoGirls

Answer by YoungMomtoGirls at 3:30 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Yes Edna, prepare for a slow week. Maybe you could bring something to work with you to keep you busy, such as a book or some knitting. Where in Texas are you? Maybe it will miss you!
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 3:33 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• YoungMomtoGirls, if I was at your house I would let you sleep. I'm sorry you don't feel well and I hope you get better. Drink a lot of water if you can, and when hubby cmes home tonight make him watch the kids, you need your rest.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 3:35 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Grapevine is where I work, it has hit all around us but we haven't gotten hit too hard yet. This weekend will be in the 60's though so I am hoping for a busy Saturday.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 3:36 PM on Jan. 27, 2009