How DARE she!!!!! (extra exclamation points because that's what the cool kids do)

Apparently people all over the interwebs are peeved that JK Rowling is writing a new book, and had the nerve to write one that wasn't a fantasy book, but about actual adults in the real world. Will you read it? Will you boycott it because there are no magic wands?

http://www.usatoday.com/life/books/news/story/2012-04-12/harry-potter-jk-rowling-new-book/54200224/1

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 1:58 PM on May. 6, 2012 in Just for Fun

• Lol most likely not
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 2:41 PM on May. 6, 2012

• I didn't read the Harry Potter series because I couldn't get into it but I did enjoy the movies.

I will read her new book if it's of interest to me.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 2:45 PM on May. 6, 2012

• wow people need to get over themselves. She has every right to write about anything she wants
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 2:50 PM on May. 6, 2012

• So what. She is a writer and allowed to write what she wants. Stephanie Meyer wrote a futuristic book that wasn't about vampires. It's called The Host, which is currently being made into a movie. I read the book and it was not as good as her Twilight series.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 2:53 PM on May. 6, 2012

• i'm not a fan of hers, so probably not.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:54 PM on May. 6, 2012

• Like that woman is limited to only write fantasy/magic inspired of books .. These pricks need to get over it!! And if they don't like it, then maybe they should write their own fantasy book .. Or get a life .. whichever comes 1st :)
    ShawnzApplez

Answer by ShawnzApplez at 5:20 PM on May. 6, 2012

• I find this absolutely ridiculous. Just like I find it ridiculous when people get pissed off when "teen actresses" grow up and want to play more mature roles (that are appropriate for their age) instead of being the little girl in the movie like fell in love with.
    People need to get over themselves and possibly fight for a cause worth fighting for. Writers can write whatever they like, and actors/actresses and play which ever roles they choose.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 5:54 PM on May. 6, 2012

• I would def. read it! shes a good author!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =) lol
    jennifer_oakley

Answer by jennifer_oakley at 5:06 PM on May. 7, 2012

• I'd like to see what else she is capable of ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:12 PM on May. 9, 2012