Is it normal to feel like I'm getting my period.......

at 6 weeks pregnant? I feel a dull cramping in my stomach and back. No spotting or bleeding...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Your going to have crampings all through out the pregnancy! Very normal! If you have bleeding and cramping... then thats when you should worry! You should be fine! Good Luck!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 3:38 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Yes, that is normal. It will continue through your whole pregnancy. Just take it easy. Make sure you drink a lot of water and do not strain yourself.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 3:38 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Yes!! I felt that through-out most of my pregnancies...so strong sometimes you expected to see a show!! I think our bodies still follow our rythm at times while pregnant. If it keeps up and you are concerned, make an apptmt with your doc just for your own peace of mind.
    Good Luck
    Del672

Answer by Del672 at 3:39 PM on Jan. 27, 2009