Any advice or input? :) (f.y.i. this might be a little personal)

I had my baby a month ago, I had her vaginal all natural. I still have about three weeks til its the 6 week mark. I haven't gotten the official "ok" from my doctor to have sex, which I am waiting for. but trust me I am in no rush. I was just wondering if anyone was nervous or scared their first time after they had a baby especially if it was a vaginal delivery.
What to expect? How did it feel, in terms of did it hurt? Any tips as to how to go about it? Other than take it slow.

mgurl

Asked by mgurl at 3:15 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it kinda hurt but i wasnt scared lol i wanted it i did take it slow tho
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 3:17 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• i was scared, and for me it did hurt, i would suggest using lube and being really careful, I had an episiotomy and occasionally it still hurts, and its been 15 months almost. but dont rush into anything if you dont feel like your ready yet!
    Candice_brooke

Answer by Candice_brooke at 3:29 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I was REALLY scared, I thought that something would fall out of me (* refuring to my insides ). I had a vaginal birth, and I waited almost 10 weeks befor haveing sex, it did hurt a little bit, but it wasnt that bad.
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 3:33 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I think its important to give your body those 6 weeks to heal after a vaginal birth. It may hurt a little the first few times ( that area has just been through a lot ) - go slow...If moisture is an issue (it is for a lot of women after baby, especially those who breast feed) you can get a medicine from your obgyn to help.
    Anonymous

• Not scared by any means and it didnt hurt, but was uncomfortable the first few times and certainly not pleasurable.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 3:45 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• The first few times can be kind of rough expecially if you are nursing. Get some k-y jelly and make sure you have time. You don't want to rush through it the first time. I never waited the full 6 weeks with any of mine but many women need even longer. Let you hubby know when you are ready but that you want to take it nice and slow.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 5:28 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I got one for yall... I got pregnant around 4 weeks after I gave birth to my son vag..
    omg it was once and it hurt like hell I had 4 stitches and well yeah he finished and knocked my up again.. I ended up losing the baby but I was shocked to find out at about 12 weeks after birth I was pregnant again.. wow dont think I will do it this time around
    TravisJohnsmama

Answer by TravisJohnsmama at 5:58 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• i wasnt really scared but it kinda felt like i was a virgin again and i only had four stiches but it still hurt and not to be grose but after which when i went pee for like 3 days it burned come to find out he had riped me because the doc sowed to small or he was to big lol
    bugbug07

Answer by bugbug07 at 9:30 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I did it before i was supposed to.. He was very kind, loving, gentle as can be. It fealt the first time again, VERY sensitive and scary. It didnt hurt though, because he was very caring and gentle. I didnt have any tearing or stitches or anything though.
    SpiritedTigress

Answer by SpiritedTigress at 4:15 PM on Jan. 28, 2009