Any input?

Any advice or input? :) (f.y.i. this might be a little personal)
I had my baby a month ago, I had her vaginal all natural. I still have about three weeks til its the 6 week mark. I haven't gotten the official "ok" from my doctor to have sex, which I am waiting for. but trust me I am in no rush. I was just wondering if anyone was nervous or scared their first time after they had a baby especially if it was a vaginal delivery.
What to expect? How did it feel, in terms of did it hurt? Any tips as to how to go about it? Other than take it slow.

mgurl

Asked by mgurl at 3:16 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• they say use lube but i didnt need it. it didnt hurt that much just kinda if he went fast! for me the sex was even better than before the baby, it was more sensitive and felt better. it seemed tighter i guess from goin without it for so long. my husband says it feels better. i was afraid of being loose but i wasnt
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 3:28 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I was scared, but use lots of lube and just know if it's uncomfortable or hurts it won't last forever and soon you'll be back to normal. But yes, I was really scared just because everything was so different and I wasn't sure if it would hurt. But I'll admit it's better now than pre baby. (by the way, now we never have to use lube.)
    Anonymous

• LOL..I was YES!!! It was my first baby, I had to have stitches and it just didnt feel right down there. I guess in my head I just kept thinking that it was going to tear back open even though the doc told me it was totally healed and would not. I am going on 8 months since I gave birth and it honestly has never felt the same in that area. And I am still a nervous wreck about "the deed" because of it. I know it must be psychological, but I cant help thinking that way. You are not alone!
    Scoobersmom

Answer by Scoobersmom at 3:38 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• i only waited 3 weeks. i had a peziotamy (or however you spell that) I was scared, but willing to take the risk. it did hurt, and i blead a little bit, but it was worth it. giving birth to your first baby brings you and your spouse so close together. its hard to wait.
    momofaprodigy

Answer by momofaprodigy at 3:50 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I was scared. I thought it would hurt. But it didn't.
    RoseMom215

Answer by RoseMom215 at 5:59 PM on Jan. 27, 2009