Im pregnant but...

I feel like I dont love this baby and im not attached to him or her like I wlth my now 5 yr old when I was pregnant gnant but with her. I don't know why and I feel so guilty for feeling this way. I was married to my daughters father and after we divorced I never imagined Id have any more children, now im 5 months pregnant. My babys father is my beat friend and we have a great relationship. He's supportive and willing go do whatever it takes for the baby. I know the babys part his and he should be responsible but I still hate asking and im in no way financially or emotionally ready. I have told him how I feel and all he says is everything will be ok. I just don't feel like it :/. Does this feeling pass? I took depression medicine before I got pregnant and I just feel so down about everything. Will I love this baby as much as I love my oldest? Hope someone has some insight... thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:32 PM on May. 6, 2012 in Pregnancy

• Sorry for all the typo errors... im on cell phone.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:34 PM on May. 6, 2012

• When i was 6 months I felt that way A LOT but when I saw that little face I knew I loved him ,it will passed I promise I went threw it
    tigger3itch

Answer by tigger3itch at 10:08 PM on May. 6, 2012

• Thank you.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:47 PM on May. 6, 2012

• I always wondered how in the world I would be able to love another child as much as I love my daughter (she's my oldest). I didnt think it was possible. I didnt understand how women with more than one child could say they love them all equally, the same, as much. I got pregnant with my son and I was terrified that I wouldnt love him as much, that I didnt have that much left of me to give. Then the first time I saw his face and held him I finally understood. I love both of my kids just the same and just as much.

It will pass and as soon as you see that new little baby, that fear of not loving them the same will be gone :) This feeling you have now will pass.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 10:52 PM on May. 6, 2012

• Do not feel bad, I had those feelings during my second pregnancy. Once you have the baby, you will love that baby like no tomorrow
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 4:53 PM on May. 7, 2012