What time is it, whats your family up to?

7:04pm here

husband is at work

daughter in bed pouting (I am not buying her a light up pillow pet, they're SO EXPENSIVE!)

son is reading to his beta fish which is really adorable I must say

I am killing time online while I wait for their dinner to be ready. I accidentally bought the worlds fattest sweet potatoes and they've been in the oven for way over an hour at this point

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 8:06 PM on May. 6, 2012 in Just for Fun

• hubby is sitting on the loveseat making a phone call. 1 child is on the toilet, 3 are in the shower, 1 is in her room.
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 8:08 PM on May. 6, 2012

• whoops - it is 7:08 and i am sitting here with my feet up trying to relax from my day.
    annanonnymommy

• It is almost 9:10 am here. DH is sleeping (works night shifts), DS is chillin in his swing (about to fall asleep), DD is sitting on the couch playing with Legos and watching Handy Manny, I am drinking coffee and cruising CM.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 8:09 PM on May. 6, 2012

• It's 7:10pm and I'm on the comp, granddaughter is playing in her room. I'm about to give the five minute warning for bath time
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 8:11 PM on May. 6, 2012

• its 8:12 here. we just finished Chipwrecked and now the girls are in bed. im just killin time til i get sleepy enough to go to bed... work in the morning :(
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:12 PM on May. 6, 2012

• 718pm...dh went to the store for an emergency call-out, i'm watching 'The Blind SIde' (again.) and ds is watching 'Ask the Universe'.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:19 PM on May. 6, 2012

• 7:36. My daughter and I are playing a logo game, my youngest two are chasing each other in a circle, and my husband is downstairs watching Firefly.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 8:38 PM on May. 6, 2012

• Almost 9pm .DH is playing Xbox,DS is in bed yelling MOMMY I'M NOT TIRED. my eyes won't stay shut(LOL) and DD is passed out and you know where I am .:)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 8:52 PM on May. 6, 2012

• 5:57... Relaxing watching my ds play lego game.. dh is laying down with dd.. inlaws are playing the game with ds too.
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 8:58 PM on May. 6, 2012

• 6:09 pm here. Just finished dinner with my mom, she went home about 5 minutes ago. Now I'm watching the evening news, playing on facebook, checking out Answers, and my kids are running up and down the stairs playing with each other.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:10 PM on May. 6, 2012