Ingrown hairs: My husband gets them on the back of his legs, and he keeps asking me how to avoid getting them.

I told him to go to web md, or to ask his mom, but he still keeps asking me. Help!!!

Momma_Neko

Asked by Momma_Neko at 3:23 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Health

• Does he shave his legs?
    I know dumb question but you'd b surprised how many men hate hair on their bodies just look at the male models...they shave. Other than that he might need to go to the dermatologist.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:25 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Exfoliate! Get a loofah or something similar and gently scrub the area. Not too hard though because then he'll just irritate his skin and make himself bleed.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 3:26 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• alright, loofah....
    and no to the other, my husband likes his leg hair, but he wants to get rid of his chest hair, and back hair. We plan on getting those areas lazered when we get the money.
    Momma_Neko

Answer by Momma_Neko at 3:31 PM on Jan. 27, 2009