What are/did you get your significant other for V-day?

Momma_Neko

Asked by Momma_Neko at 3:24 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have no idea. Men are soo hard to shop for lol. Got any ideas for me lol.
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 3:28 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I got my husband a 2 player lazer tag, and some thing slinky for me to wear for him. Wal-mart has a few cute things for a low price, $15! atleast hear in Oklahoma
    Momma_Neko

Answer by Momma_Neko at 3:32 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I dont know what to get him...i need to figure that out soon! but he is so hard to shop for
    Candice_brooke

Answer by Candice_brooke at 3:35 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I have not even begun to think of it..... :S BAAAAAAAAADD LAMA!! LOL
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 3:36 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• mine's been asking for a few things since christmas... i got him a really nice belt to match his new buckle for christmas... he's since mentioned a new handmade leather cover for his Bible, some seat covers, a sabona bracelet, a steak brand... etc...

but yikes! none of that seems overly sentimental... I bought him a thick, nice gold chain with a cross for christmas 06, just had a new pr of chaps made for him for college graduation in 07, a new handmade leather day planner (with our brand tooled into it) for bday 07, a 50x Seratelli silverbelly hat... a weekend trip to the city for bday 08, and the belt for xmas 08... cowboys are just SO easy to buy for though...
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 3:45 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I've been thinking of getting him a new rope chain necklace. He had one but he wants another. I guess I best stop "thinking" and start "buying" though huh? lol
    Proudmomof82008

Answer by Proudmomof82008 at 4:05 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• We don't do gifts, just a nice card. So I find the perfect card and write a nice note in it. Makes things a lot easier.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 4:14 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• We are going to a semi-formal dinner on the 11th, that's enough for us...
    mtnmama111

Answer by mtnmama111 at 4:37 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I GOT HIM THE SAME THING HE GOT ME....NOTHING.

sweetheartpink

Answer by sweetheartpink at 10:16 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Sex. Really good sex with you in control. That is all they really want.
    pattigioeli

Answer by pattigioeli at 12:05 PM on Jan. 28, 2009