Hunger games

gotta ask, how many read the book and how man read the book?
i hadn't seen the movie, but with everyone talking about it i know how it ends.
i tried to read the book but i just couldn't finish it. (it was a library book and had 35 holds on it after me, i was 25 so i couldn't renew it won't be until next year when i'll beable to finish it.)
not sure if it's because everyone already spoiled the movie for me or not.

Asked by noel1978 at 9:00 PM on May. 6, 2012 in Entertainment

• I read all the books just to see what the fuss was all about. I also saw the movie. The first book is the best of the three, in my opinion. I didn't like the third book very much.

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:08 PM on May. 6, 2012

• I read them all.

Answer by BrawnwynII at 9:01 PM on May. 6, 2012

• I read it after the movie came out. Kind of obvious who lives in the first book... there wouldn't be a trilogy otherwise. Read them to see what the hype was about and fell in love. The movie is good but the books are great.

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:06 PM on May. 6, 2012

• I am reading the first book now. It is very good.

Answer by DJDNY at 9:20 PM on May. 6, 2012

• I've read all the books and saw the first movie. Even with knowing how the movie ends, I'd still read the books.

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 10:27 PM on May. 6, 2012

• Oh sorry. I haven't seen the movie

Answer by BrawnwynII at 9:02 PM on May. 6, 2012

• I'fe read the trilogy and loved it! Haven't seen the movie, but wanted to. Just didn't want to go alone, lol

Answer by PMSMom10 at 9:10 PM on May. 6, 2012

• i want to finish reading the book too, but right now all our extra money is going towards our house, so i have to wait my turn at the library. i'll probably see the movie too, but not for while now. it took me six years to see the titanic when it came out to dvd.

Comment by noel1978 (original poster) at 10:46 AM on May. 7, 2012

• I read all 3 of them and saw the movie. I loved the books and the movie was ok. They are working on making book 2.

Answer by robinkane at 8:50 PM on May. 7, 2012