Please help me!

okay so me and my ex of several years became really good friends. we both fell for other people, then we both started having problems in those relationships. Anyways, we have both admited we still have feelings for eachother, but he still sorta has feelings with the other girl he was with after we broke up! I haven't said anything to him because I don't want him to think I am just being a hag or something, but I know that this girl is playing him. How do I go about this??? I think if he found out and she was out of the picture we could be happy and together again.......which is what I REALLY want. What should I do????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:27 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• An EX is an EX for a reason.... don't let yourself forget that!
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 3:33 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I would have him figure it out...
    and get yourself off the back burner...
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 3:39 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• You need to think about why you guys broke up in the first place, and remember that more often than not history repeats itself. To be honest I have remained friends with just about all of my ex's even my ex husband, but I would never ever want to go back with any of them, even if I were single and lonely an ex is an ex for a good reason, and thats where I always leave it at

hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:45 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Let me add that the reason he is an ex is only because of lack of time being able to be spent together at the time. We never fell out of love, it wasn't an ugly break up, just a mutual agreement at the time.
    Anonymous

• Timing is everything! Even now, this doesn't sound like a good time for you two. If you guys are ever gonna get back together, it'll have to be the right time. Wait for things to clear up.
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 3:48 PM on Jan. 27, 2009