I think im pregnat and am really really scared. I would love for someone to tell me what i am going through isnt that i am pregnat it that im crazy or something.

I cannot quit eating. I am offically a bottomless pit. I will stuff my face then be starving in a half an hour. Everything smells different. I cant walk through the mall with out gettin a headache because of all the different stinky smells stores have. I am a smoker and when i get up in the morning to have a smoke i pewk. I (not intentually) an convinced that all water is gross except for Fiji water. My face is breaking out like crazy, and my face never breaks out. Everyone even my mom is telling me i am acting like i am pregnat. I dont know what to do.

babygrl7950

Asked by babygrl7950 at 10:18 PM on Jul. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• The only way to find out for sure is a pregnancy test. Sometimes just thinking you're pregnant can bring on phantom symptoms.
    lovinmystar

Answer by lovinmystar at 10:23 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• I agree with the comment above! I would test thats the only way to tell for sure.. I have been experiancing some of the same symptoms and not sure if it is in my head or could really be preggo.. Although I am breastfeeding My 13 month old and have had a period since she was born and don't really think it is possable.. But Good Luck.. Keep me posted!
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 10:33 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• home test is not always a definite confirmation - visit to dr will confirm. It is possible to be pregnant and get your period. I have four children and have had FAKE symptoms, I had two periods while pregnant with first child, don't stress, just eliminate the posibility by getting a test done.
    Good luck!!
    crzybch

Answer by crzybch at 10:44 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Sounds like you're pregnant. Take the test and find out for sure! Funny.... you're the 2nd person I know of who could only drink Fiji water when preggo. I thought she was nuts! lol
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 11:29 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Sounds like you're pregnant. If you are, it's okay. You'll get through it. There are a lot of programs out there to help new mothers adjust. I would start cutting down on the smokes (I quit with my son and cut back with my daughter) and quit! I know whats it's like to crave and eat what you want but make sure you are taking in a lot of healthy things as well. Try eating several small meals a day instead of 3 large ones. It sounds like you're pregnant so get a test and look for answers
    JJzMaMa87

Answer by JJzMaMa87 at 12:25 AM on Jul. 21, 2008

• i would take. it will help. ull either find out that u are and go from tehre, or find out that ur not and feel kinda silly for worrying.
    kissmiss213

Answer by kissmiss213 at 3:15 AM on Jul. 21, 2008

• Get a urine test and if it is negative and you are still worried than go to the doctor and get a blood test. If you are pregnant, don't panic, you have time. Whatever you do, make sure the decision is ultimately yours, and not someone else's. If you need help, you can ask another question here about programs available, etc.
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 12:26 AM on Mar. 26, 2010