This cat.....

okay last week i posted about my SO'S cat.. about how she's was annoying me and what not.. well okay so for the past week or so she was good she was going potty in her box, and not scartching and being a cat! well except for the past two nights... she went on my sons blanket again. she came up to the bed when i was laying down and just scartched me, i have a scratch on my face.. i really dont know whats up with her... anyone??

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 3:37 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Pets

• Some cats do things to get your attention if they want something. Do you keep her bowls of food and water filled at all times? If not, maybe she's doing it because they're empty? My cats will drive me up the wall if they're out of anything.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 4:45 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Sometimes when cats are stressed out they'll potty anywhere's. Maybe the cat has a UTI? Its very common in cats.
    lesliekaym27

Answer by lesliekaym27 at 5:46 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• she always has food and water. i dont know whats up with her, she's driving me nuts!!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 5:55 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I am sorry to hear it. Is her little box kept carefully clean? I may have mentioned before that when we were trying to keep our new kitten separate from the other cats during feeding so she could have kitten food, our older cat used the bathroom on our kitchen rug, Every time. As soon as we gave up and let him eat in the other room, he stopped that behavior. So what has changed from when your cat was being good and when she was trying for attention? Something such as a window blind being down instead of up, change of food, smelly litter. If you can't think of anything get her checked by a vet just in case there is something physical.

Answer by Bmat at 8:20 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I am guessing she is a inside cat?Let her out once in a while.Also animals do know when someone doesn't like them.They seem to act out,by peeing in other places then apporitate places,or tear up items.
    Jeffsmom87

Answer by Jeffsmom87 at 11:40 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• You could confine her to a large enough kennel with her litter box in it. re train her
    Anonymous