DO you watch the bachelor??

if you do, what happened in last nights episode? I only watched the first 45 minutes..

jdadmommy

Asked by jdadmommy at 3:38 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Entertainment

• Used to watch it, but then stopped. It got so trivial and boring. I'm sick of watching these women make fools of themselves for the love of ONE man...do they even stop to consider that he's out there with 25 other women, partying, making out, and possibly everything in between in such a short time frame? Teea
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 5:21 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• He kept Stehanie! And then at the rose ceramony he said he couldn't give the last rose away and let go of 3 women instead of two.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 7:49 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I am sooooo glad he got rid of Lauren...she was just as crazy as Shannon...I liked Megan but it's ok that she is gone too...My fave is Molly I think...at least for now...But not that you asked any of that but I love the Bachelor!!!
    MakynnasMommy

Answer by MakynnasMommy at 9:30 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• So he got rid of Megan, Lauren and who else, I missed it...
    HayleyGM

Answer by HayleyGM at 11:25 AM on Jan. 29, 2009