• In the Spotlight:

is my baby okay?

I'm 9 weeks preggo, and in the mornings I get morning sickness and I throw up in the mornings, which is nothing really, but when I'm throwing up, I get this yellow color thing, it is like flame, I don't know why is that. Does somebody knows why I get that? Will my baby be okay? I just throw up in the mornings. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• morning sickness is normal. if it becomes excessive, vomiting all day and night or makes you feel sickly or weak call your obgyn. Your obgyn can prescibe meds (or tell you over the counter that are safe) for the heartburn sensation it sounds like your having.
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 3:52 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I heard that a yellow discharge when vomiting is simply from an empty stomach, as in, there's not much to vomit.... try a few saltine crackers before bed. The baby is fine but you should look into meds to stop the vomiting to make sure baby is getting all that is needed
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 4:06 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Good lord. You are puking yellow because your stomach is empty and you don't need meds. Puking when pregnant is normal unless it is excessive. Only in the mornings is not excessive. For the first 4 months of my first pregnancy I literally ate nothing but popcorn--It dissolves so you can't throw it up--and I ate alot of popsicles. I couldn't keep down anything at anytime of day from the second month to the 4th month, and when my son was born he weighed 9lbs 9oz and was totally healthy.
    Lovemybabies885

Answer by Lovemybabies885 at 4:30 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• That yellow stuff is stomach acid, your baby will be fine =)
    amber1216

Answer by amber1216 at 5:56 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• its stomach acid normal , youre stomach is empty but it hurts and tasted very gross i remeber it vivdly.
    danahake

Answer by danahake at 6:06 PM on Jan. 27, 2009