I have a 3yr. old and a 9 month old and i want to have 2 more kids but i am not sure about how lond i should wait until we start trying again for our 3rd baby? I just need some advice!!! :)

alonso042105

Asked by alonso042105 at 10:23 PM on Jul. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I think that when you let the youngest get a little mor independent that would be a good time. My girls are 23 months apart and they did great with each other I just think it would have been easier for me if Ella (oldest) would have been about 3 . But it is your family and you and DH and decide that along with a little help from God:o) But good luck and Hope it all works out well for you!
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 10:29 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Wait 10 years! jk.... I got pregnant with my 2nd when my 1st was 10mo. Sometimes it was easier... they play together and always have a friend around.... but OMG do they FIGHT! I had another baby when my oldest was 10 and couldn't be happier with how they are with each him. IMO.... I would wait a few years. Then have the other two close, maybe 2 years apart. That way your other children will be more independent and able to help a little. And they would appreciate a baby so much more than they would now.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 11:26 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• I think they say to give your body about 18 months in between pregnancies to heal. I'd wait a little longer personally.
    MommytoNakoa

Answer by MommytoNakoa at 5:16 PM on Jul. 21, 2008