Nervous

I am 27 weeks pregnant!
Okay I know it's normal to be nervous about labor, but ladies I cant sleep and I have been having anxiety attacks thinking about it. I am beyond nervous. I am so scared. Please dont get me wrong I am extremly excited about meeting my precious baby boy just scared about how im going to get him into the world.
So my just asking can someone give me some good labor stories and encourgement to make me feel better:)
Thank you:0)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Dont worrie. just think about seeing your baby for the first time. thats what i am doing. n it makes me stop thinking about that part. it kinda makes super hhappy n cant wait to give birth. n congrats on ur baby.
    Perez18

Answer by Perez18 at 3:52 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Just want to give you a warm hug. You are feeling everything EVERY woman feels as she comes to realize that this little person has to come out of a very small area. It is totally natural to feel this way. If it helps you any hon, I had 5 babies! When the time draws near...the fear will be replaced by "I am so tired of being pregnant!" syndrom. Do you have a coach? Have you been able to educate yourself on what to expect when you approach your due date? Once you have learned all that...plus lots of support from us here...you will be just fine. I remember when I was having my very first baby. I woke up one morning, was almost 6 months preggers..and that is when reality hit me...and like you..I was sooooooooo scared . The most important thing right now...is prepare yourself with as much knowledge possible...and get lots of info here like you are already doing..you will be fine...you can do this!!!
    Del672

Answer by Del672 at 3:56 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I was so scared with my first and no matter what happened it was all better once I got to hold him for the first time. You just don't care what you went through to get them here you are just happy to see them...I mean have you ever looked forward to anything the way you have looked forward to this. Try enrolling in a Childbirth class. The more informed sometimes the less worried it makes you. Even knowing all the information it is not like applying it. It is scary but knowing what will happen helps. At the beginning of my first pregnancy I was not looking forward to labor at all. I wanted to avoid it and didn't care if i stayed prego 4ever. It seemed better than the alternative. Let us know how worried you are in another month and a half...lol. I would have amputated an arm without drugs to not be pregnant by the time the day came. You stop worrying so much here b4 too long.
    Lovemybabies885

Answer by Lovemybabies885 at 4:17 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• my 2nd labor was 4 hrs long it flew by.. he was here in a flash i didnt have drugs but i made it fine.. you just have to be calm and focus it will end quickly.
    danahake

Answer by danahake at 6:05 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Try something called HypnoBirthing. It made me alot calmer and relaxed and i could think during the entire labor.
    SpiritedTigress

Answer by SpiritedTigress at 4:12 PM on Jan. 28, 2009