Need something to smooth hair down?

My hair is naturally curly and I wear it straight most of the time. I have to blow dry it straight plus put an straightening iron on it. Does anyone know of anything to give it that smooth straight look?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:49 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I have natural wavy hair & I like to straight iron mine sometimes as well. I noticed that my stylist always put some kind of gel on my hair before drying it & I seen that it smoothed it out much more than when I do it. She told me that it is a straightening gel called ENJOY & you only need a quarter size amount.
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 3:54 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• At most stores in the hair spray and gels aisle...there are leave in conditioners. With this product you spray it in before you blow-dry and it will ease the frizz associated with heat. Also their are products specially made to put in your hair before you blow dry or flat-iron...that protect your hair from damage...thus eliminating the frizz

Hope this helps...It took me a few tries to find one that worked on my hair
    gncbabe

Answer by gncbabe at 4:47 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• mine is natural curly, or should i say natural frizzy. LOL! i use loreal anti-frizz. ive also been know to put a little of olive oil on my hands then lightly smoth it on the top layer. it works in a pinch. dont flat iron your hair or apply any heat with the olive oil..fry! ya feel me! lol but it does smooth in a quick run.
    Anonymous

• Frizz Ease Secret Weapon
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 9:06 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I put Pink Oil In my DD's Hair, My SIL Uses "WET" Yes 'That'  WET

Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 12:55 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Bio silk.Th rest has just too much alcohol in it and is so drying.Amplify is not bad . Skinny serum is good but after awhile like you well know it just drys up the hair. GL.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 10:55 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I like to use biosilk. It makes the hair soft, shiny and smell great. Make sure you work it through evenly though it is oil. lol And when you blow dry, use a coolest setting with a de-frizzer attachment. KWIM? The weird cone/triangle thing that goes on the end of your blow dryer?? Works really well. My hair is naturally straight, but when it dries it gets HUGE!!!! And Frizzy..... ugh
    mommymeof2

Answer by mommymeof2 at 5:55 PM on Jan. 28, 2009