What helps with morning sickness?

Hey everyone,
This is my second baby, but I never had morning sickness with my first. Does anyone know any good tips to help out with morning sickness? Also, I feel like my pre-natals are causing me to throw up. Is that possible?
Thanks!

JbabysMommy

Asked by JbabysMommy at 3:51 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well before u wake up . always have some crackers next to u. and eat some before standing up that way it can help control that acid inside. - well thats what people have told me- i havent thrown up yet.
    Perez18

Answer by Perez18 at 3:53 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• preggo pops!!! they get rid of the nausea!! :D
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 3:58 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Try taking some B6 thats what my Dr told me to take and yes pre-natals can make you sick. My Dr told me instaed of taking them to buy kids chewable flinstones and take 2 a day and it doesnt make me as sick. As with any vit' make sure to eat first and the chance of feeling blah will be much lower
    Anonymous

• try taking ginger tablets or a extra Vitamin B6. prenatals can make you feel sick try taking them at night after dinner or right befor bed.
    try sucking on peppermint candies to.
    this is just stuff i was told to try now none of it worked for me and i was so sick my dr put me on a anti nausea medication.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 4:03 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• no you dont have to suffer thru it by the 4th pregnancy i refused to live that hell again ask youre dr. for reglan it works miracles.. i had hyperemesis couldnt eat or drink or nothing this got me thru. if you dont ask they dont offer no help the first 3 times.
    danahake

Answer by danahake at 6:04 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• My prenatal vitamins were causing me to get sick with my first. I keep forgetting to take them with this pregnancy, partly i think because of the sickness.. If yours is because of the pills, eat something before and something small after. That always took care of it for me ;)
    SpiritedTigress

Answer by SpiritedTigress at 4:11 PM on Jan. 28, 2009