Ideas for Family Reunion?

My family is having a family reunion on July 4th weekend. I'm helping plan it and I was trying to think of some ideas for it. It will be fairly small. No more than 60 people.

MamaChamp

Asked by MamaChamp at 3:51 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• At my last family reunion we rented a hall. Everyone brought side dishes, while my grandma and grandpa made hot dogs and hamburgers. Every year we play bingo. My grandma will get prizes throughout the year at garage sales and give them away to the winners. Than once we are all down and ready to leave. My grandmother stands at the door with a tin can to collect money to buy the prizes and to rent the hall.

cstanton625

Answer by cstanton625 at 4:49 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• At our last family reunion we rented a hall and had everyone bring a dish or donate something to the party. Then while we ate we did karoake. To wrap things up my cousin's band played and we had a dance but that's just because we love to dance! Any excuse we have to have a dance we take it! It wasn't huge eithier but we had fun.
    Anonymous