Is it my impression or cafemom needs more development and organization like BIG TIME?!!

I'm new to the site, been navigating actively for the past 2 days and find myself clueless with the organization of this site. People post questions in the wrong categories, groups with no participation, and perhaps... no real technical support and improvement!? What are your thoughts on this?

PamDash

Asked by PamDash at 10:32 PM on Jul. 20, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I think it is a FREE mama site and Ppl just do what they wanna on here. Some things could be a little better though!
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 10:35 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• I have thought the complete opposite. I am really comfortable with this site because it seems really easy. Sometimes mommy sites aren't comfortable but this one is.
    Anonymous

• I would like questions to have a better way of shuffling. Sometimes I see the same question 2 or 3 times but others I don't get to answer.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 11:43 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Yeah i'm a new member too and do have trouble figuring out what whats on here. Its a neat website but its a little disorganized
    JJzMaMa87

Answer by JJzMaMa87 at 12:21 AM on Jul. 21, 2008

• i wish there was a chat like an im and i wish that the people answering the questions could vote on the best answer instead of the person asking.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 2:13 AM on Jul. 21, 2008

• I think it is a little clumsy to navigate at times. Like if you want to answer questions in a certain category, you have to hit the back button....

Journals are limited in the way you can post them: friends, everyone, and anonymous. There is no category for cafe mom members only.

comfycouch

Answer by comfycouch at 2:41 AM on Jul. 21, 2008