What does your week look like?

Happy Monday Ladies! I am leaving for the airport heading to Louisiana. Have a great week. If you have any interesting fact about Louisiana please post.

DJDNY

Asked by DJDNY at 5:57 AM on May. 7, 2012 in Just for Fun

• You better be honest with these people. They are serious about lying:

One could land in jail for up to a year for making a false promise.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:30 AM on May. 7, 2012

• Don't get a flat tire on your 18 wheeler around Lake Charles after 5 PM. Everything closes down. Ok, I don't know if 'everything' does, but it is hard to be in NC and your driver needs a flat tire fixed on Fri. afternoon. No one answers the phone.

My week will be busy. We are working hard to get ready for the End of Grade tests at school. Plus, my sons band concert is tomorrow. It takes some time to get a band moved from the school to the concert hall. Have a safe trip.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:17 AM on May. 7, 2012

• Lots to do for me, planning a wedding here.....have fun!

Answer by older at 7:31 AM on May. 7, 2012

• Have a beneit (donut) on me and a good cup of chicory. My car is in the shop. Swapped with FIL for another one. Have lots of grocery shopping to do. I also need to get new sheets for master bedroom.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 6:59 AM on May. 7, 2012

• New Orleans African American Museum of Art, Culture and History 1418 Gov. Nicholls St., 566.1136. "The American Dream, " the 12th annual Martin Luther King Jr. Commemorative Art Exhibit, through March 28. Wed-Sat, 11 a.m. to 4. Admission: adults, $5; seniors and students, $3; children 2 to 12, $2.

meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:01 AM on May. 7, 2012

• The ususal week for me. I am beginning to make some small progress with Social Security, yipee.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:13 AM on May. 7, 2012

• Taking my ds to school and driving home today.. tomorrow is ds's last day of school and his class is doing a performance i can't wait I'm really excited.. Wednesday making mothers day crafts with my ds and dd.. Thursday most likely coming back down to my inlaws and that is as much as i can say...

Have fun in Louisiana
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 8:17 AM on May. 7, 2012

• And if you want to wrestle, it better be for reals - yo!

“Fake” wrestling matches are prohibited.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:32 AM on May. 7, 2012

• I think we should have the DJDNY National Scavenger Hunt! You can tell us where you are going like on a Sunday and we have that day to think of things for you to do while you are in said state / city. Not hard stuff. Like you are in LA now, so I would say 'eat something Creole and describe it for us'. Or to take a picture of the view from your room and post it. Stuff like that. That way it's like we are there with you! LOL, not like that would be a good idea.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:35 AM on May. 7, 2012

• today tanning and working out, tomorrow going out with a friend, wednesday I have to go to court, thursday and friday tanning and working out
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 10:18 AM on May. 7, 2012