How can a man....

Just walk out of his childs life??? I don't understand. If he wants to walk out of mine, FINE, but walk out on your child??? HOW does a man do this?? Seriously, it breaks my heart to know anyone could abandon thier child!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:55 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• Simple................he's not a man! Let it go... the child doesn't need someone like that anyway.
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 3:56 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Legal's right - NOT a man.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 4:00 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• That is so sad. My husbands case is just the opposite. His Ex will not let him be a part of his childs life. She has with held his visitation, etc. He has not seen his daughter in over 5 years. It is really sad and it breaks his heart, but she will not budge, and the courts have not gotten involved.
    How sad for any child to not have as many people as possible to love them.
    As for your "man", he doesn't sound like much of a man. It is sad that he can not man up to his own responsibilities.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 4:03 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• My brother walked out on his kids. Its very sad. He hasn't seen them since his daughter was an infant. Shes now 12 or 13 now and his son is 17. They live in California, and he moved out here. He saw pictures of them and didn't recognize them at all. No child support, nothing. Real POS in my eyes. He has just started talking to them on myspace behind the moms back. Sad!!!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 4:06 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I agree with the PP if they can really walk away then they arent a man at all!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 4:09 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• This is a sad situation. My dh is opposite. His bm will play all kinds of games to keep him away from his son. He is trying and will not give up. We will be fighting for custody.
    aznblond9

Answer by aznblond9 at 4:16 PM on Jan. 27, 2009