Would you wear something if your husband liked it?

My husband loves for me to wear a slip under my skirt or dress. I have never cared much for them. He seems to think that a half slip is very sexy and wants me to wear one anytime I wear a skirt or dress. What do you think?

dspatch

Asked by dspatch at 8:31 AM on May. 7, 2012 in Relationships

• I would.

(My husband loves my long hair. He doesn't want it short and I'm okay with that.)
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:13 AM on May. 7, 2012

• Yes. My dh loves this one swim suit I have, but I'm not so into it. However, if it gets a rise out of him and he can't stop checking me out or is unable to keep his hands off me that makes me feel sexy so I wear it. To know that I am able to make him feel that way makes me happy so why not.
    lovemybaby283

Answer by lovemybaby283 at 10:44 AM on May. 7, 2012

• If it made me feel uncomfortable no and no if it isnt my style. I dont let anyone tell me how to dress.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 10:48 AM on May. 7, 2012

• I would totally wear something for my SO if he liked it and I didn't DISlike it. Why not?

If it bothered me, though - like if I just didn't like it or if it was uncomfortable - probably not.

:o)
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 12:25 PM on May. 7, 2012

• I'd wear a slip, yes. I'd probably wear just about anything for just him but I'd have to be comfortable in anything I wear out in public whether he likes it or not!
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:28 PM on May. 7, 2012

• As long as it didn't make me feel stupid or super-uncomfortable. For example, I would never wear a thong for my husband because, to me at least, it looks like a string tied around a pork roast.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 12:37 PM on May. 7, 2012

• Yes, as long as it didnt bother me or made me feel as if I looked bad I would wear what ever he liked and thought I looked sexy in :)
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 1:20 PM on May. 7, 2012

• certain things, i would and do. but if it was something i hated, like a slip? heck no. i will wear what i want when i want but if he wants to see me in a certain thing and i am comfortable with it i will usually concede.
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 1:45 PM on May. 7, 2012

• Yep and he would wear something just because he knew I liked it too. Plus he has good taste when it comes to clothing.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 8:11 AM on May. 10, 2012