Do you know or have you heard of a lung cancer survivor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Health

• Yes. My Aunt had lung cancer. She had successful surgery a few years ago, and seems to be pretty much okay now. The earlier it's detected, the better.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 4:30 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I have not heard of a lung cancer survivor but I'm sure someone out there has survived from it. Unfortunately my grandfather wasn't one of them. My grandfather died this past June . He had stage 4 Lung cancer and throat cancer. He was diagnosed with this a couple of years ago.He was strong for what was wrong and lived his life to the fullest before he died.

This is the qoute he lived by once he found out.

"Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the  moments that take our breath away"

cstanton625

Answer by cstanton625 at 4:34 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• My aunt is a lung cancer survivor.
    BubblesB

Answer by BubblesB at 4:36 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• my grandmother is she went down to Mexico and they gave her goat stem cell and it seemed to help her. they had it her in the U.S but they pulled but they said everyone that had the treatment had 100% recovery.
    Anonymous

• Not me and my mom died of lung cancer and emphsema-my best to you or yours. Things may of changed since she passed in 1990 -i sure hope so.
    cabinlover

Answer by cabinlover at 10:29 PM on Jan. 28, 2009