Once Upon a Time

Love this show yet slightly confused. Are both world's taking place simultaneously? My husband says the fairytale world was in the past. Is that right?

Tesserae

Asked by Tesserae at 12:01 PM on May. 7, 2012 in Entertainment

• Yes, fairy tale would was in the past. When they show the fairy tale world it is just a flashback.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:06 PM on May. 7, 2012

• is that a tv show title? i never heard of it.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 12:10 PM on May. 7, 2012

• Yup. a really awesome TV show on Sunday nights on ABC. All the classic Disney fairy tale characters are alive in a little present day Maine town. It's quite a great show.
    Tesserae

Comment by Tesserae (original poster) at 12:12 PM on May. 7, 2012

• Yup, the fairy tales are what happened before Regina's curse :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 12:25 PM on May. 7, 2012

• Yes, they do flashbacks to fairytale land to see the characters in their original story line compared to where they are in the modern world due to the curse the mayor/evil queen put on the town.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 12:35 PM on May. 7, 2012

• YES !! I love that show too! Looking forward to the finale this weekend! I like all the twists on the Fairy Tales - it can be confusing - but they are doing flashbacks to when they were in the other world!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 9:16 AM on May. 8, 2012

• I've been wanting to watch it for ages, but wasn't able to because my US version of Dish (I'm in Mexico) went AWOL when they changed satellites (it's been over a year and I can't forgive them, lol) But the Dish Mexico guys are supposed to come in today to install the service.
    I have Hulu Plus, is is available? Too lazy to check at the moment, lol

Sharon
    momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 9:53 AM on May. 8, 2012

• Never mind, forgot I had the Hulu app here in my phone. The full season is available! I'll start watching right after I catch up with the last Desperate Housewives

Sharon
    momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 9:57 AM on May. 8, 2012

• Best new show. Even my hubby enjoys watching this one. :-) Love the twists on the old fairy tales...makes the show really interesting.
    IheartTea

Answer by IheartTea at 5:09 PM on Jun. 12, 2012