Ultrasound questions

Ok today i had my first ultrasound im 18 wks and 3 days preggers with baby number 4 and the teck that did the ultrasound found a lot of holes on my uterus she got one of there docs and he said he never seen anything like it. I am freaking out has this happened to anyone. He said he was going to call my ob to let her know but i go back in 4 weeks any ideas

NAVA_MAMA

Asked by NAVA_MAMA at 4:29 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• have you tried to google it?
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 4:33 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• yeah but no luck it just talks about the uterus but nothing with the holes or anything
    NAVA_MAMA

Answer by NAVA_MAMA at 4:44 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Never heard of it. I googled it and it said malfunctioning ultrasound equipment could cause it as well as air embolisms. (air bubbles) what that means to a pregnancy I am unsure. Hopefully they will tell you something. If it was too serious it seems like they would have told you or kept you there or something.
    Lovemybabies885

Answer by Lovemybabies885 at 4:47 PM on Jan. 27, 2009