Problems with Pampers?

I have always used Pampers and have been using Cruisers for a while now. Recently, I keep finding little white cloth pieces in his diaper area, as if the cloth from the diaper is sticking to him. Is anyone else having this problem? Is it possibly the humidity?

all4Jordan

Asked by all4Jordan at 10:45 PM on Jul. 20, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have had the same problems with pampers a couple months ago. It wasn't hot at that time, I didnt know what was the problem. I switched to LUVS.. i love them. He never leaks, it doesnt stick to him. Pampers are really good diapers but i had problems with them. And a few diapers didnt have any tabs on them too.. hmm
    Amattei008

Answer by Amattei008 at 10:53 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• It's not the humidity. I live in a very dry place and that happens to my son. Most of the time it is when he has been in his diaper too long.
    LitningBug

Answer by LitningBug at 10:54 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Hmm, idk, I haven't had a problem with Pampers yet.
    And I live in a very humid area...
    Maybe it was just that package?
    kookiekayla

Answer by kookiekayla at 11:43 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• I stopped using pampers a bit ago (and I was faithful with almost all our other kids lol) b/c I had coupons for huggies ;) Seriously though I would write them and tell them. It may just be the package you got but they will send you coupons for free bags of diapers. I reported a bad package about 2 months ago - the tabs kept breaking on all the diapers in that bag - they sent me 2 $5/off coupons.
    pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 11:56 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• If you're changing their diaper regularily i would switch brands. I use luvs and I think they smell great, are simple, and have never had a problem with leakage.
    JJzMaMa87

Answer by JJzMaMa87 at 12:18 AM on Jul. 21, 2008

• i use the pampers swaddlers and i find little pieces of cloth on his private parts but only when he goes pee so its probably the humity
    angelmichael

Answer by angelmichael at 5:33 AM on Jul. 21, 2008

• sounds like a bad batch...or the diaper is falling apart on the poor kid...if its happening even when he isnt wet its a bad batch...humidity really shouldn't alter a diaper...another good brand that is durable is Kirkland which is the Costco brand...they've always been really good to the kids i've taken care of.
    AbbysMom059

Answer by AbbysMom059 at 9:13 AM on Jul. 21, 2008

• That happens to my daughter every now and then, mostly when her diaper is really wet. I find that it only happens with the Cruisers. I never had any issues with Swaddlers or Baby Dry. I just wipe the pieces off. It's not going to cause any harm. I'd rather put up with that than leaky diapers, which is what we'd experience with other brands.
    lovinmystar

Answer by lovinmystar at 3:33 PM on Jul. 21, 2008

• I had almost the same problem, only with the Cruisers, she had a blotchy rash. I swited to the Baby Dry and no longer have the problem, and they fit better
    lilyann84

Answer by lilyann84 at 4:18 PM on Jul. 21, 2008