Movies you would recommend?

What movies would you say other people should watch? I would have to say: The Happening, Mirrors, Death Race, and of course Space Chimps. What are you suggestions?

BIMOM21

Asked by BIMOM21 at 4:41 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Another one is The Strangers. It is based on true events and is really good.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 6:31 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Oh man, 9 to 5, Thank you for smoking, Pretty in Pink, The breakfast club, the big lewboski (sorry on the spelling), the little mermaid, all the National tresures, 10 things i hate about you, how to lose a guy in ten days, sorry girl i could go all night... LOL Good ?....
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:47 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• We own over 300 DVD's so I really like movies. But I could not pick just a few. I guess it would depend on the persons movie personality!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 4:48 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• My top movies would be

Sling Blade, Slumdog Millionare, Stand By Me, Life is Beautiful, Rock Balboa, Harold and Kumar go to White Castle.
    lilymama03

Answer by lilymama03 at 4:50 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Casablanca. The Princess Bride. What About Bob, The Man Who Knew Too Little, Canadian Bacon, Kill Bill, My Cousin Vinny, Curse of the Golden Flower

Answer by Bmat at 4:53 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• A Time to Kill and Pay it Forward
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 5:02 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• The Green Mile and Simon Birch
    Anonymous

• I love movies and we own too many to count., I saw this question and it remeined me of a true story I saw a few years ago.

A college Prof. asked this very question on an unrelated exam once for 50 bonus points. The only thing different was he asked for "Four movie recommendations to a total strange"r. Many students answered it but received no credit...they named their favorite movies. The guy who won named Mississippi Burning, Schindler's List and The Passion of the Christ and Saving Private Ryan. The Prof explanation of why he got the points...because theses are movies are ' highly stimulating for the social conscience. If you have one opportunity to impact someones life or deseminate information you should do it"

Anonymous

• as of late i would recommend the secretary, the watcher,
    over all though the shawschank redemption, indian summer, what dreams may come.
    Case07

Answer by Case07 at 6:36 PM on Jan. 27, 2009