Is it a possibility that I could be pregnant?

Bare with me, this is a long explanation...

My husband and I aren't trying to get pregnant, but we aren't doing much to stop it either. Leaving it up to God's timing. We have had unprotected sex several times this month and haven't paid attention to the time of month, at all. It just hit me one day when my breasts were really sore almost two weeks before my period was supposed to start. They also grew a cup size (which happens every now and then during my period). I should be starting my period this Friday (the 11th). I am a regular 30 days.

My breasts have hurt non-stop since that day two weeks ago. They still aren't unbearably sore, but hugging people hurts, taking off my bra hurts, running hurts, etc. About three days ago I had some slight cramping. It didn't last long, but I never cramp before my period and ever since my husband and I got married, I hardly cramp at all. (It's so nice!) Last night I had a killer head ache and my nose was driving me crazy. Also, for the past week I have been craving more food than usual. I don't have a huge appetite and I have been making FULL meals just for myself. Eating family size portions by myself. A lot of carbs, green beans and pineapple/oranges.

Today, the 7th (4 days before my period is supposed to start) my breasts are still sore. I felt a little bit of cramping today and lasted a little longer, but it was faint. It's 3:30 in the afternoon and I already took a two and a half hour nap. I could hardly hold my eyes open. I didn't even make it under the covers, I just fell asleep hanging off the bed. I am hardly ever that tired during the day. It was like I was drugged with benadryl (for those of you who know the drowsy affects of benadryl). My period NEVER makes me tired. I usually have cramps the first day of my period and that it is. I don't have a lot of symptoms.

Also, I have felt a little nauseous yesterday and today. Today has been worse. My husband was eating a leftover burger from McD's and I almost threw up. It was so strong and it made me feel really sick to my stomach. A few minutes later I could smell the Cheezits he had sitting on the table. Just the open box. I am a normal coffee drinker. I just cold-brewed some coffee yesterday so I got to have some today when I woke up from my nap and it seriously hurt my stomach. I stopped drinking it 30 minutes ago and I am a little less nauseous finally, but it still hurts.

I just don't know what to think, because we have had two false alarms this year already and I am tempted to believe that I am not, but then again all these symptoms together are unusual for me. I know that these symptoms could be a result of a lot of different things, but what do you all think? Please help me out. I'm not too sure whether I should be hopeful or not.

I apologize for the lengthy description.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 PM on May. 7, 2012 in Pregnancy

• Here's the short answer:
    Anytime you have unprotected sex with a male partner you risk the chance of pregnancy.
    God's timing?? Have you ever heard of the Duggars?
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:50 PM on May. 7, 2012

• Of course, anything is possible. If you have sex, you can be pregnant.

However, you'll not know for sure until you test. Since you're due to start soon anyway, you could have your answer by this weekend. Good luck.
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 3:50 PM on May. 7, 2012

• No birth control= baby.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 10:01 PM on May. 14, 2012