Who in online classes??....

feels that they are getting the same quality as those that are taking actual in classroom courses? I am just curious because I am currently enrolled in UOP and I have been feeling as though they are just getting me by till I finish. My biggest challenge is the team work, but I have been there for a year and a half now and I don't feel I have learned anything other then what I would have already known through common sense. I have a 3.05 but don't feel I have learned anything. Anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:42 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I take online classes through our local community college. I think they're about the same as the classes I've taken at the school, but I've found that some professors put alot more into it than others do. I think that I've actually learned quite a bit in the online classes I've taken, especially human biology and the couple of psychology courses.
    amy_k_in_pa

Answer by amy_k_in_pa at 6:42 PM on Jan. 27, 2009