Is this or is this not the correct spelling??

So another mom here on Cafemom sent me a nasty message saying I needed to learn how to spell. The spelling in question here is that of the Illinois Governor's name. This is how I spelled it in my comment BLAGOJEVICH and she swears up and down that I spelled it wrong! I know its a weird name but come on am I wrong? That is the correct spelling!

lilymama03

Asked by lilymama03 at 4:43 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think if she was gonna send you a PM over spelling that she should at least know what she is talking about. You are correct in your spelling. She is wrong, wrong, wrong. Sounds like a stupid reason to send a nasty message if you ask me. Geez!
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 4:52 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I googled it, and that it is the spelling I see. What did she say was the correct spelling?

Answer by Bmat at 4:47 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• She says its spelled BLAGOAVICH
    lilymama03

Answer by lilymama03 at 4:48 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• You spelled it correctly. She's probably just confused because phonetically it looks wrong for the pronunciation.

Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 5:11 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• there is definitely a 'j' in there! it is such a difficult name to spell though... you should send her a link to an article with his name in it, shouldn't be hard to find! lol
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 6:47 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• You spelled it right. You mean she actually went out of her way to send you a private message to complain about your spelling? Some people on here are the biggest snoots ever.
    Anonymous

• Wow, spell check alert. Please cafe mom put spell check so teacher's comments are not filling up the pages here.
    Anonymous