What is your favorite cook books?

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Gooseberry Patch cookbooks I use them all the time! So what ones do you ladies use?

lapcounter

Asked by lapcounter at 4:52 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Gooseberry Patch....Hands down I luv those cookbooks
    SgrplmsnSnflwrs

Answer by SgrplmsnSnflwrs at 4:55 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• My Family Cookbook, actually. It's a collection of recipes my family has used for several generations and my mom took the time to write them down in cookbooks for me and my two brothers' wives. We have the connection the the family recipe as well as them being in my mom's handwriting. There is enough space for each of us to add our own recipes or twists on ones already in there.
    Gypsy98

Answer by Gypsy98 at 4:56 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Fix and Forget it , a slow cooker cook book , all we use in the chilly months and then we barque all summer long except if it is raining and ect.
    boringmom726

Answer by boringmom726 at 5:13 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I am most fond of my compilation cookbooks. The kind that churches, or groups collect recipes and put together to raise money. I have about 20 of them and while there are some duplicate recipes there is such a variation. They also vary greatly from region to region.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:22 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I have so many cookbooks, I'm not sure what I use most.... I think it would have to be my King Aurther Flour cookbook. Its excellant for all those baking needs
    PrincessDi106

Answer by PrincessDi106 at 5:48 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I like the Better Homes and Gardens cook books. Also any crock pot cookbooks too!!!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:29 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• I have a ton of cookbooks, and a zillion cooking magazines...but the ones I go back to the most are the one my mom put together of all of the recipes passed down through her family, and the one put together by a newsgroup I've been a part of for 15 or so years called rec.food.cooking....after 9/11 we wanted to do something to help, so we put together this cookbook and sold copies to raise money. It's great because I know all the recipes in it are tried and true...everyone contributed their "specialties". Lots of fun to cook stuff in there!
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 3:00 AM on Jan. 28, 2009

• There are a few that I use the most: Better Homes and Gardens (has even basic cooking recipes); EAT THIS, IT'LL MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER by Dom DeLuise; AUNT BEE's MAYBERRY COOKBOOK by Ken Beck and Jim Clark; The Red Hat Society Cookbook, and lots of cookbooks by local schools & churches.
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 2:36 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• The Clean Eating Cookbook
    HayleyGM

Answer by HayleyGM at 12:14 PM on Jan. 30, 2009