• In the Spotlight:

Anyone still finishing high school?

I'm 17 years old, in my junior year of high school. sometimes i just dont feel like waking up in the morning to go to school. anyone else lose motivation to go to school(or work or something similar) and what helps you get motivated?

MomAt15woah

Asked by MomAt15woah at 4:54 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nothing really, just getting up and doing it anyway is all I do everyday...breakfast helps....
    Anonymous

• A shower always helps me. Then I put on some music while I get dressed and do my hair and make up. You can also promise yourself rewards. For example, if you need to get up at 6, then for every morning you do thats 10 minutes to read a favorite book, to take a bubble bath, whatever you're guilty pleasure is. lol. It's hard, but once you get into a routine it's easier. Also, try not to sleep in TOO late on weekends. An extra half hour-one hour is ok, but not much later than that. Good luck!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 5:01 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Blehhhh, I remember how much it sucked having to get up for school. I graduated in 2006. It was especially bad my senior year, I had senioritis BAD hahaha. A shower and a big bowl of cereal usually helped me. And actually physically getting to school helped a lot too. I didn't want to go while I was at home but when I set foot inside the school it didn't bother me as bad.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:03 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Do you have a kid?
    Anonymous

• I had my little girl half way through my senior year. I never wanted to get up. Sometimes I didn't think I was going to be able to finish out the year. I guess, I just didn't wanna be one of those teen moms who dropped out. It'll be over before you know it. I even miss it sometimes.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 5:36 PM on Jan. 27, 2009