Has anyone on here ever been on tv?

Reality show, game show, news, etc. and if you have which one or why?

Kenzies_momma

Asked by Kenzies_momma at 5:02 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope, I'm going to try to get on Deal or No Deal, though. lol.
    Anonymous

• News a couple times for work when we're doing community events or something. I was on Mr. Rogers for like 10 seconds when I was 4 because they filmed the show right down the street from my preschool.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 5:05 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Nope, but my little girl has been on the news. They filmed the Halloween festival we went to when she was 3 weeks old. She was the cutest little pumpkin =)
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 5:07 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I was on the news once. A local man and his son drowned. The news anchor's son had swimming lessons at the same time as my son. It was just a quick story but a lot of ppl. I know saw it and asked if it was me (even though my name was on the screen)! LOL
    Sue41

Answer by Sue41 at 5:16 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I've been on the news a few times as a kid. My dad was actually in one of those made for tv movies back when I was about 4 or 5; I can't remember what the name of it was, but he was the MC for a military funeral.
    kicknscreamn222

Answer by kicknscreamn222 at 5:43 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I have! When I was a teenager. My grandpa taught me how to play the fiddle and he also made fiddles, banjos.... anyway, PBS made a 30 min. show of it and I was on there! It was pretty cool.
    TammyG.

Answer by TammyG. at 5:50 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• i was like 8 yrs old when i was on captin 11, then almost 4 yrs ago for my job doing cabinets, they were trying to make more money which the company is no failing
    Anonymous

• Yes. MtV
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 8:53 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I was on TV once in the audience of Nashville Star. :)
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 11:14 PM on Jan. 27, 2009