Did you dress your baby up when you brought him/her home from the hospital?

I just put him in a sleeper lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:06 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yep, just a cute sleeper.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 5:08 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I had a reallly nice outfit for pics but she was too small LOL. She came home in a nice sleeper.

Answer by gemgem at 5:09 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• No, I just put her in a cute onesie. I mean, she was wrapped up in a blanket, so it's not like anyone could see her anyway.
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 5:09 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Nope
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 5:28 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Only a soft and cuddly onesie. I figured it was enough for them to be stuck in a car and carried in and out of buildings. I've seen moms put them in little dresses and think that can't be very cozy for the kiddie, although the moms will have that memory of the cute dress.

Answer by Bmat at 5:53 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Well with my daughter she just wore a nice sleeper. With my son her wore a Camo out fit with Matching socks and hat.
    lesliekaym27

Answer by lesliekaym27 at 6:22 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• My baby was in a sleeper.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 6:31 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I had a cute outfit picked out (it was a preemie size) and it was still to big for her so she came home in a sleeper (also way to big) then my MIL brought over cabbage patch doll clothes. (she wore those for the first month)
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 6:46 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• My MIL bought an outfit for my first, we didn't knwo what we were having so it was a cute little outfit from baby GAP. Green, yellow and white with ducks on it. With a amtching hat and socks. It was a onepiece outfit and all three of my kids wore it home from the hospital. It became a cute little tradition. And an outfit I'll never get rid of.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 6:56 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• My first was a summer baby and came home in a onesie and a blanket. My son had on a cute one piece outfit/sleeper thing from the Gap (it had little blue flowers on it but wasn't overly girly and looked cute on him). My middle daughter came home in a gown and matching hat and my youngest came home in a pink sleeper.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 7:31 PM on Jan. 27, 2009