• In the Spotlight:

what is an over the counter safe drug to take for nausea during pregnancy?

i am almost 3 months pregnant and i cant stop vomiting

Momy2be954

Asked by Momy2be954 at 10:53 PM on Jul. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• There isn't anything that will help with nausea while you are pregnant, however saltine crackers and cinnamon tea will do the job. I learned that after experiencing 24/7 vomiting with my oldest daughter for 6 straight months. I older lady told me to do that and it worked for all my pregnancies, I would have wished I had known that for my first.
    mlarsen

Answer by mlarsen at 11:21 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• There is no "safe" medication to take while pregnant. Tylenol has been given the "ok" But PLEASE do not take any over the counter or non over the counter drug while preggo.. If you can't stop vomiting Please seek you OB There could be a potential Problem!
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 10:58 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• ok thanku
    Momy2be954

Answer by Momy2be954 at 10:59 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Im sorry, Hopefully your nausea will go away around 4 months...there are these lollipops you can get at Motherhood...also try sucking on peppermint. For some reason when I would eat an apple and/or popcorn it always helped mine.
    ELC

Answer by ELC at 10:59 PM on Jul. 20, 2008