Can I get a record of his cell phone bill?

If my name is not on the account, since it is my husband, can I view his cell phone record?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:22 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No. He has to have you on the account before they will give you any information.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 5:28 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I think that your name has to be on the account. My uncle was trying to get his wife's cell phone bill while they were separated, but the bill was in HER name, so he was just out of luck! Sorry, hun!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 5:24 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• you have to have your husband go in your cellphone carriers place and either put your name on the account so you can view the record..or have your husband go in and ask for the record. here, for a record it costs 10$ for them to print it out for you which is rediculous. we go by centennial.
    etiheidas

Answer by etiheidas at 5:25 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Only if he authorizes it. They really don't care if you're his wife or not. I can't even call to discuss the bill with our cell phone company. But they sure will take the payment from me! Go figure.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 5:26 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• what company is the phone through
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:31 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• if its at&t go to the website and you may be able to get it from there
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:34 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• not unless your on the account. but if you go online you can as long as you have his ssn and account number maybe unless he has it set up and there is a password.
    Anonymous

• It is cellular south
    Anonymous

• all you have to do sweetie is go threw the interent, make the account and give it the info that u have then you can look up calls how long they have been on the phone.. but if you think your hubbys cheating that could be 1 way but another way is when the guys buy a prepaid phone for the girl but good luck
    Anonymous

• You have to be on the account, but wait, there's more. I'm on the account, but as the extra line for $9.99, and they won't even talk to me! Verizon. . .. grrrr
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:56 PM on Jan. 27, 2009