They say you are what you eat.

Then I need to eat a skinny person lol

What are your plans for the day? I'm going shopping for my dds birthday present then cleaning.

Asked by skinnyslokita at 7:42 AM on May. 8, 2012 in Just for Fun

• i have a class this morning for work, then i'm meeting with my lawyer to file for divorce! SOOO EXCITED!!!! i've been waiting to do this for a long time. then after that i have to go to work for a few hours.

and you are skinny :) i mean your name is skinnyslokita!

Answer by tnm786 at 8:01 AM on May. 8, 2012

• Went to Thrift Town at lunch and got some neat stuff, then I got 2 shredded beef tacos to go - nummers.

Answer by tasches at 4:49 PM on May. 9, 2012

• I so sis not eat a skinny person but I must say sexy beast was deffinatly what I ate lol

Comment by skinnyslokita (original poster) at 5:25 PM on May. 8, 2012

• laundry and ironing

Answer by booklover545 at 4:05 PM on May. 8, 2012

• Funny, I don't recall eating any sexy beasts today.

(I did not make that up, but love it!)

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 11:17 AM on May. 8, 2012

• I have already taken a kid to school, working with the other child on some of her K4 work, and started a load of laundry. The rest of the day will be devoted to finishing the laundry, changing sheets and working as it rolls into my inbox.

Answer by coala at 9:34 AM on May. 8, 2012

• i need to eat one too. i am just bumming around the house - trying to clean up some but otherwise just trying to unwind from last week and the weekend.

Answer by annanonnymommy at 8:51 AM on May. 8, 2012

• ive had a mani-pedi before, but not in years. a pedi is very relaxing.. they massage your feet and legs with some fancy shmancy oil or something.. you get to soak your feet in warm water and everything and sit in a massaging chair. magnifico!

Answer by tnm786 at 8:05 AM on May. 8, 2012

• Today I am going to attempt to stay awake till I go to work this afternoon. No other plans.

Answer by kmath at 8:04 AM on May. 8, 2012

• you should treat yourself, gals.
    i giggle at certain spots during the pedicure, but a really awesome pedicure will make your day!

Answer by dullscissors at 7:58 AM on May. 8, 2012