• In the Spotlight:

How Can u Make money being a stay at home mother???

sweetkitty

Asked by sweetkitty at 5:39 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• You can babysit, you can sell things on ebay, you can make things and sell them.

Answer by gemgem at 5:40 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I do - i promote MonaVie - great for the family - i just introduce it to everyone since it is all natural and healthy - moms love it - the company is very very generous wtih it compensation plan - my family is healthy for it -
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 5:45 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I sell DIamondCreek Candles and I make some good money. Let me know if you want the info and I'll be happy to tell you.
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 5:45 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I am building a large successful team with Mia Bella candles. If you are interested in more information please PM me.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 5:47 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I'm a sexy lifestyle consultant w/Booty Parlor parties.Try babysitting or a home business.
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 6:07 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• You have to find something you want to do and make it into your business. That's what I did. I put together a website to help mom's find ideas for home businesses and linked back to my own personal websites: Errand Service, Advertising Service and Virtual Assistant. You can check them out at stuffformoms.info
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 6:16 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• As you can see there are alot of opportunities out there! The thing you need to think about though is what do you love...what is your passion! I'm with Ameriplan...why do I love it welll because It's something that people truly need and most companies have something that people really don't need. We help people that need health benefits...do you know anyone that needs that? Anyway, have a great night and I wish you good luck!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 6:21 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• you can always make money doing surveys from home!!! it's free easy and you get to stay home with your kids!! if you ladies are interested in joining click here -> http://cashcrate.com/377459 to join you don't pay a cent at all it's worth it you don't have nothing to loose
    BoricuaMami85

Answer by BoricuaMami85 at 6:39 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• You can always be a phone actress......
    It's good money and you don't really have to wait that long to get hired.
    http://phonefantasypillowtalk.web.officelive.com
    I was thinking of signing up because you can use your cell phone if you want, set your own hours, etc. Kinda dirty, but my husband doesn't care!
    Anonymous

• Ashworth College has a diploma program for medical transcription. this is something that is doable from home. i'm considering doing that or medical assisting. even the program is online, completely, no going anywhere to take exams.
    m4m4

Answer by m4m4 at 8:58 PM on Jan. 27, 2009