my 3 mth has the flu!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help!!!!!!!!

he went to see my m-n-law and 3 hrs after he left, she called and said she had a fever of 104 and was vomiting and all that and within the next 2 hours had an elevated temp and them this morning he has a fever of 102 so we went to the doc and he has the freakin flu.....anyways i wanted to know if he could have a bath???????

proudmommy10108

Asked by proudmommy10108 at 5:53 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yes just make sure it is not too hot or cold. Hot bath could elevate the temp and cold could also elevate the temp. You might think of doing a sponge bath as well.
    SgrplmsnSnflwrs

Answer by SgrplmsnSnflwrs at 5:57 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I would do a sponge bath as well, so hard when the little ones are ill.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 5:59 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• A warm bath might feel very comforting for the little one. Make sure the room is plenty warm so he won't get chilled.

Answer by Bmat at 6:06 PM on Jan. 27, 2009