I don't know what happened?

My husband or soon to be ex were so in love. We have been together for 15 years. It seems like the last four years we grew apart and still cared for each other but fell out of love. I can't explain how this happened? Has this happened to you or anyone you know? I feel like we are just aquaintances now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:58 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• Yep. I was with my first husband almost 14 yrs and at the end I couldnt stand him anymore. We were young when we met, married and had kids. I think we had different outlooks when we chose to get married and be together and just grew apart. I grew up and he didnt.

Answer by gemgem at 6:02 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• It's not uncommon to grow apart when you're busy raising children and pursuing careers. I would suggest counseling to see if you can work it out. Don't give up with trying to keep your family together.
    Lisahi

Answer by Lisahi at 7:27 PM on Jan. 27, 2009