Breastfeeding topless

How many moms perfer to breast feed with no braw of shirt on,I love it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Hand up.

When I was breastfeeding it was much simpler to do it in private with no top on.

Answer by Bmat at 6:04 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I didnt mostly because I get cold all of the time lol. But I would just whip it out whenever I needed to and wore comfortable shirts that allowed me to have easy access.

Answer by gemgem at 6:05 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Seriously too much information ladies...this isn't a porno site. What was the point of you even saying that! Come on....
    Anonymous

• I can't. My daughter tries to rip off my opposite nipple if it isn't covered
    Anonymous

• when im home i rarely ever have a bra on since its soo much faster to bf that way lol. as for topless,sometimes when i get out of the shower i just throw on a robe and wear just that for the rest of the day.
    Anonymous

• I can't, lol, I still spray milk everywhere when my son nurses! I almost always wear a spaghetti strap tank top with a built in bra so I can have nursing pads on.
    Cassieniccole

Answer by Cassieniccole at 6:07 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I couldn't when she was little. I sprayed milk EVERY where haha. But I rarely wore a bra and would nurse topless on occasion, after my supply stopped being crazy.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 6:09 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• With the twins (babies not boobs) there was not much room for modesty when nursing. I'm not sure if it's what I preferred or if it was just how it worked out.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 6:10 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• to anon 6:05...how does bf'ing topless compare to porn? its natural and its what your breast were made for.
    Anonymous

• I did often in the early days and still do when it's really warm.

And WHT does nursing have to do with porn? Someone else is confused about what breasts are made for...
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 6:15 PM on Jan. 27, 2009