help!!!I got 3 months to go what do i get before my baby comes home??

Expectingmom164

Asked by Expectingmom164 at 6:05 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• What do you have??? You can find all kinds of check-lists on the web. Just google "coming home with baby check-list" or something of that nature.
    SgrplmsnSnflwrs

Answer by SgrplmsnSnflwrs at 6:07 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Crib, Bassinet, crib sheets, blankets, diapers, clothes, car seat, swing, bouncer, stroller, humidifier, wipes, burp rags, towels, booties, shoes, bibs, hats, gloves so they dont scratch their face, bottles, breast pads, lanolin cream, baby book, frame for the pic you get from the hosp and things like that.

Answer by gemgem at 6:08 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• We need to know what you have really. The amount of clothes washcloths/towels will depend on your access to a washer and dryer. For a new born, bottles, bottle brush, formula if your formula feeding, pacifiers, tshirts, one piece sleepers or drawstring gown I used the gowns and loved them. Baby can draw themselves up and its much easier to change them. Newborn diapers, wipes, diaper rash ointment. Little blankets to wrap baby in, thicker baby blankets. Infant Tylenol. A couple Wash clothes/towels, Car seat. This is the basic necessities.

PracticalMagick

Answer by PracticalMagick at 6:17 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I have a month to go and haven't gotten anything so far...lol. Guess I am a slacker
    Lovemybabies885

Answer by Lovemybabies885 at 8:10 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• i have 35 days to go and im waiting on baby shower because my family is crazy and like suprises and there is no telling what they are gonna get good thing is this is my second baby so i have white clothes and a crib and bottles and all the basics well all but diapers size one or newborn so ill have my mom pick those up on her way to the hospital gotta love grandparents lol
    bugbug07

Answer by bugbug07 at 9:05 PM on Jan. 27, 2009