a am a teen mum expexting!! but the daddy is in jail?? and in sted of worrying about me and our unborn bump! hes hearing rumours and acting like a child when i need some suport!! more then anything???what to do...

Hopey2k9

Asked by Hopey2k9 at 6:22 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I dont know what you can do, but good luck your probably better off without him!!
    jhj4ever

Answer by jhj4ever at 6:27 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I mean really, what did you expect from a young guy who obviously has problems?
    You'd better start relying on family who truely love you and also figure out how to grow up quick so that you can support YOURSELF and your baby.
    Leave him ALONE! HE sounds no good for you! Doesnt your baby deserve better than that?
    Anonymous

• You need to figure out what you need to do for YOU and for YOUR BABY!! ~~ He is in jail, and he is not living in the real world. Try to find other people to be your support, instead of him. There are a lot of resources out there, and you need to find a way to get connected to people who will truly help you!!
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 6:28 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• How do you expect him to support you from jail? You need to rely on your family...period
    Anonymous

• loose the dead beat for one he is odviously only about him self take care of you n your baby
    Anonymous

• Lose the bum and make sure you stay in school!
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 6:38 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• First thing you can do is stay in school, it's the best thing for both you and your baby. If you absolutely cannot do it, get into a GED program & do it that way. Secondly, don't worry about the baby's "daddy.' He can't really do much from jail & you don't want that kind of stress or life for you or your baby. I'm not sure how old you are, but I got pregnant when I was 18 & soon found out how much of a loser my choice of a father really was. Needless to say, he's never had any contact with my DS & I am so greatful for it. You've got to take care of YOU & the BABY first & don't let anyone stand in your way to make that happen. You are worth more than that boy in jail, so do yourself a favor & move on & do what it takes to get things done on your own. Don't be afraid to reach out to family, friends (you will find out who your REAL friends are really quick) & find whatever services you can to help you.
    kicknscreamn222

Answer by kicknscreamn222 at 7:03 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• We have removed at least one answer from this question. Moms are looking for responses from other members that address the question they have asked. Please don't post judgmental or rude answers. They're not appreciated and will be removed by the CafeMom Team.

> The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 7:08 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• he doesent sound good for u or ur baby. theres better guys out there for and ur baby. after the babys born take him to court for support. everything will work out. i was a young teen mom and had the same problems with my 7 year olds dad. i wish u the best. good luck!
    Anonymous

• take it for a teen mom that knows drop him and run dont wait around for him to grow up it wont happen no matter what he will always blame his "messed" up life on you getting knocked up and then when he decides to be a part of the baby's life he will say stuff like you are a bad mom and make your life a living hell or you could get lucky and him never want to see the kid and the reason i say lucky is because there are so many situations that comes with a baby and if he stays around and degrades you infront of your child then what good is he and yes i know the pain but i also know worse pain then being in a pregnancy without the baby's dad there to support but there is also the pain of him starting rumors and getting people degrading you as a mother and that is the worst feeling in the world good luck and god bless
    bugbug07

Answer by bugbug07 at 8:28 PM on Jan. 27, 2009