Was it enough?

My fiance is in and out of town, but we are TTC. The OPK came back positive on Sunday and we baby danced Friday night, sunday morning and monday morning. He had to go out of town, again. Did we have sex too early?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on May. 8, 2012 in Trying to Conceive

• No way to know until you test. It may have been too early, may have been too late. (My personal experience is that OPKs are very inaccurate; mine completely missed my ovulation per my chart.)

But you took advantage of the time you had and that's the best anyone can do.

Answer by gdiamante at 10:56 AM on May. 8, 2012

• Only time will tell.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:56 AM on May. 8, 2012

• I've found trying to time ovulation is near impossible!! But lots of "baby dancing" is key and it sounds like you did it on timing with the OPK. Wait it out, and if you're not then no worries, next time he will be home and you can baby dance the whole week away!!
    CassaLuna

Answer by CassaLuna at 4:38 PM on May. 9, 2012

• nope
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 9:41 PM on May. 9, 2012