my stomach is smushy and im 17-18 weeks pregnant is that normal

yeah i am between 17 - 18 weeks 220 and short that could be it but im not sure if i felt the baby move yet because i heard it feels like butterflies or somethin and i dont remeber anything like that but sometimes it feels like when you get that thumpin feelin in your eye and sometimes i try to lay on my back and feel around for the baby and i dont feel anything but fatness lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:29 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• some people don't feel movement till almost 24 weeks so hang in there
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 6:31 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• my first and second i didnt feel the baby move till i was 22 weeks. my doctor said its uncommon for me this time around to feel the baby move at 18 weeks. i guess most dont.
    Anonymous

• it really doesnt have anything to do with "fatness" cause if it does whats wrong with my babies i guess they have add or adhd (lol) im 272lbs and i felt my babies move around 16 weeks and no im not having twins i have a one year old and 35 days left til my due date on my son it just depends on how active you are and how active your baby is if it is your first you may confuse it with something else until your baby gets strong enough and then you will ask your self why you where in a hurry to be kicked in the ribs, bladder ect.
    bugbug07

Answer by bugbug07 at 8:19 PM on Jan. 27, 2009