my husband told me not to talk to my friend , she is a girl,,i feel embaressed from her like if she saw me on line and talked to me not answer her,,wat should i do

mamishad

Asked by mamishad at 6:34 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• Talk to her and tell your husband you arent 12 and dont need his permission to make decisions on who youre friends with.

Answer by gemgem at 6:35 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Well, unless your husband has a REASON for you not wanting you to talk to her, I would tell HIM to go to hell.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 6:35 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• lol we really need more details to give you a relevant answer....
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 6:36 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• What would your husband do if you talk to this girl? Why doesn't he want you to talk to her? Are you a prisoner?
    erlsk

Answer by erlsk at 6:36 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I agree with the above. You're a big girl now and you can talk to whoever you want to.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 6:36 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• First, why are allowing your husband dictate who you can and can't talk to? You are an adult and he is your husband not your daddy.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 6:39 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Did something happen for him not to want you to talk to her?
    ceemuhreeashbee

Answer by ceemuhreeashbee at 6:46 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Tell him to shove it.
    If she's not harming you or your kids and you have a normal, healthy relationship with her there's nothing wrong.
    Unless he feels threatened by her or finds her attractive, he may not want you totalk to her because he'll be tempted. Maybe ask him WHY you can't talk to her.
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 6:48 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• talk to her. shes "your" friend..not his! right? why is he worried about you talking to "your" friend...hmmmm weird!
    Anonymous

• Why did your husband tell you not to talk to her? Did he mean never say a word to her, even if it would be rude if you met her eyes in public? Or, did he mean don't talk to her like a friend anymore? There's a difference. Either way, you are an adult and if you don't feel free to say hello in public, your husband has an unhealthy control over you.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 6:56 PM on Jan. 27, 2009