Best cardio machine for burning fat and toning?

I use to ride the eliptical a couple times a week and I had a baby 8 months ago and am just now starting to work out again. You can see that I USE to have a six pack but now there is a layer of fat on it. And my inner thighs and butt are nothing but flab. So I need to burn some fat and tone up. Which cardio machine is best for this? I am still breastfeeding so I cant diet but so much. My weight isnt really an issue, it is just the flab that I am not use to having.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 PM on May. 8, 2012 in Diet & Fitness

• It will take extra working out to get rid of the extra flab. Have you tried Yoga and Pilates? They are great for toning and you need no machine.
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 6:23 PM on May. 8, 2012

• Yeah I think the elliptical is great, or good old running.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 4:34 PM on May. 8, 2012

• You may want to start at an easier level then to get back in the groove of it.. If I haven't worked out on the elliptical for awhile, I'll start at the easiest level, then work up throughout the week and so on.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 4:17 PM on May. 8, 2012

• I love my elliptical machine. Go for it again!
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 4:08 PM on May. 8, 2012

• I didnt have this much fat and flab when I started working out 3 years ago. Just didnt know if I needed to do something different.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:07 PM on May. 8, 2012

• I was going to suggest elliptical before reading the whole post. Why don't you just do that again?
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 4:04 PM on May. 8, 2012