hot flashes

is it okay to have hot flashes while your 7 weeks pregnant? it was about 70 degrees and outside and i was buring up..... usually its chilly to me when it is 70 degrees....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:40 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• 100% Normal! Your hormones are on overdrive!
    Anonymous

• yes
    erlsk

Answer by erlsk at 6:51 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• chilly when it's 70?? Where in the world do you live? It's -29 degrees here right now so when it gets to 70 we are thinking we are near the equator!! ha

But seriously....yes it is very normal and I can remember having cold flashes as well as hot flashes all within minutes of each other when I was pregnant. Your body is not sure what to think of being pregnant. It's working overtime! Good luck...and best wishes =)
    brittandpjsmom

Answer by brittandpjsmom at 6:59 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• i live in mississippi lol
    Anonymous

• im usually cold-nature like my mom =]
    Anonymous

• you said your normally cold natured well not when your prego it can be 45 degrees outside i live in tx so thats cold to me usually but with this pregnancy i can walk outside with the sleat and rain in shorts and be hot
    bugbug07

Answer by bugbug07 at 8:56 PM on Jan. 27, 2009